Compact, robust, easy to use signal converter between USB and CAN bus with power supply via USB cable. Supports CAN and CAN FD buses. It is possible to use the CAN viewer for data analysis, which is free of charge with the converter.
Compact, robust and easy to use signal converter between USB and CAN bus with power supply via USB cable. Supports CAN and CAN FD buses. To analyze the data, it is possible to use either the web interface directly in the device, or the CAN viewer and BAP viewer (exclusively for VWGroup and certified suppliers), which can be downloaded from our website. Customizable viewers are very intuitive, using dashboard view panels. Trace to file function is implemented in the viewer configuration screen, just set your filename.
Power and communication via USB cable.
- 2 CAN FD channels up to 5Mbit/s
- supports CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- data tracing to filesystem
- power directly using USB
- supports CAN, BAP and ISO-TP viewer
- device settings using http access integrated in the device
- easy to connect and operate
- firmware updates over internet
- Power supply [V]: 5V, 280mA
- Operating temperatures: -20 ° C to +70 ° C / *
- Storage temperatures: -40 ° C to +85 ° C
- Operating humidity: 0% – 90%
- Dimensions [mm]: 58.8 x 28 x 64
- Weight: 75 g
* extended operating mode is -40 ° C to 85 ° C. In the extended working range, the device has a standard function, but it is not recommended to manipulate or load the connectors.
Designed with respect to standards:
- ISO 7637
- ISO 11898-2:2016
- SAE J2284-4/5
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- 1x CANGuru mini
- 2x CAN cable 1m
- 1x USB cable
- user manual